World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hand and Foot

We played Hand and Foot tonight at my house. We means Cindy, who I will talk much more about later, Virginia and Andrew, and Mandy and Jordan. We played "team" hand and foot, which was not the way I originally learned to play, but it was still a lot of fun. Especially since we, The Guys, won. Well, at least we are ahead for now: Master Chiefs-8540 vs Fair Maidens 7950. This is to help us remember the score next time.

I must thank David and Anna Myers for teaching me this fun game. Their house rules are a little different, but still a lot of fun. I miss David and Anna. I hope to get to see him some time next year, maybe at a conference together.

If any of you UAMS guys or ladies are reading, I miss all of you. I got to see Matt and Nana Sellers last weekend. It was good to get to see them. We went to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant in town, La Huerta's. That is a weekly occurance. I will get to see Poon in a few weeks. When will the rest of us ever get together again? We must start planning a vacation together. Look forward to hearing from some of you.

I have to be at work a little extra early in the morning so I must get in bed.

Thougt for the day:
Matthew 9:29
"According to your faith it will be done to you"
It is all about faith and not what we do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home