World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Arkansas vs Auburn Tickets

If anyone needs tickets to the game, my father and mother in-law have decided to forgo going to the Auburn game in case our child is born on Saturday. That means there are 2 50 yard line tickets for sale at face value!

I was looking at a highlight from last years game where Reggie Fish ran the trick play and found the one below. I have never seen it before but think it is pretty clever.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Dan, Angelica & Jacob said…

    That's a pretty clever play! But I think because the center yells something it is not legal. I once used a play where the center snaps the ball and just touches the hands of the QB and then the center takes off with the ball. That went for a TD as well. Come on _________, we're rooting for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home