World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nutty Buddy

No, this isn't a comment on coach Nutt. It is the funniest YouTube video I have ever seen, though. The original one was here, which I found on Lafe's Blog. Then I found this one. Cindy said she just doesn't get it, maybe it's a guy thing. Maybe it is, but I have not laughed this hard in a while. I actually had to take my white coat off and had beads of sweat build up I was laughing so hard. Enjoy and let me know what you think. Watch the one on Lafe's first, then this one. And no, this is not me, thank God.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Brett said…

    "Man disqualified from Nobel prize while simultaneously committing to a life of sterility... stay tuned for footage on our 10 o'clock broadcast"

    I think I can safely say that this dude comes from the shallow end of the gene pool. How many total hits did he take? At least the dude on the first video only did it once (that I'm aware of)...

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jason Don't Lie, you know that was you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home