World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Latest Lofton Lowdown

I thought it was time for a little update for those of you who have been concerned that there haven't been any new posts lately. Hopefully you haven't lost any sleep over the fact. So here it is...the latest on the Lofton's...in no particular order:

*Oaklee officially loves the lake & riding in boats, as evidenced below. She and her buddy Paige had a BALL last weekend on Beaver Lake, as shown in the 2nd picture. All smiles!
 

 

*Jason attempted a 360 while wakesurfing and succeeded! (the 1st time ever, but never did it again the rest of the day...it was definitely an accomplishment for him, be it ever so fleeting) Way to go, stud!
 

Our friend Katie ALMOST landed her flip while wakeboarding. Here's a cool pic of her mid-air. She has no fear whatsoever. I think she's even smiling in this picture! She's crazy.
 
Posted by Picasa

This is perhaps the 3rd time that Oaklee has fallen asleep in my arms. She is not much of a cuddler b/c she can't stand not knowing what's going on around her, but she pooped out after a few hours at the lake. I was more than happy to hold her. :-)
 
 
 

 

Other news:
*I am now HALFWAY through my pregnancy. Yikes! But a good yikes, of course. From the first ultrasound a few weeks ago, it looked to be a probable girl!
*Jason has a secret passion for pickle juice. I have caught him multiple times in the past week drinking the juice right out of the jar. Call it sympathy pregnancy cravings? I don't know, but the sight of it made me want to gag.
*My latest cravings= chocolate covered cherries, Honey-O's cereal (even though NO place in DQ carries the darn thing), vanilla lattes, toasted peanut butter sandwiches, & veggie bagel sandwiches. NOW we're talking.
*Oaklee is cutting like 3-4 more teeth right now, which translates to rough nights for mom.
*We are now a proud aunt & uncle of our 3rd nephew, Griffin Kelley. He was born yesterday in Fayetteville, and we are going to meet him this weekend. Yea!!!

Well, folks, that's all for now! Signing out from Deeeeee Qween.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger jlo said…

    You weren't supposed to tell people that...but, since it is out there, yes it is the truth. I bet a few of our faithful readers do the same?

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Leah Warren said…

    Ummm, no Jason. Just you.

    I was def. one of those people that was losing sleep, thanks for the update!

    (Honey o's are my fave too!)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the picture of the girls.....so precious!!!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Loftons,

    I had a blast with you guys and was so glad Jason did the 360!!! He's the man. Oakley is so cute and I love the pick of her and Paige together. They love each other.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    Uh...congrats on the pregnancy. It's a good thing you have another one coming because I want to eat your little girl!! She's so stinkin' cute!! AHHHH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home