World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'Wye' look at all the daffodils!!!

Our latest photo shoot at Wye Mtn. outside Little Rock last weekend. This place has 7 acres of just daffodils. It is breathtaking to say the least. Jason did a great job getting Oaklee to pose. (which is not that hard, she's pretty photogenic!) I thought they were so cute and worth posting. Notice Olivia's smile in the family pic. :-) I LOVE the last pic of Oaklee looking at the cross. I think Jason should get some award for that. It's really touching! Can anyone think of a good caption for the last one???
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Polly said…

    what gorgeous pics!

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger sillysmiths said…

    AMAZING!! I love the last two the most. Those need to be blown up and displayed in her room!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    I LOVE these pics!! The only thing I can think of right now is "God Saves". That is what Paige has been saying the last couple of days and so I guess that's what I picture Oakly saying. Love ya.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger TheCeiba said…

    Beautiful pics! Beautiful family! How's life w/ two girls??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home