World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Mission Oaxaca

I am getting really excited about our upcoming mission trip to Oaxaca, Mexico. Part of our trip is a medical trip and we will have 4 doctors on the trip! I along with Dr. Mark Rucker will be trying to learn to pull teeth over the next month or so which I think will be awesome.

I have been given some info on some really good resources for medical supplies for mission trips. If you know of anyone going on a medical mission trip soon, put them in contact with me as there is the potential to get $7000-10,000+ in medicines for a VERY low price. I am going to make some links for future reference for myself and for any others. THIS site is one of the best for the price with regards to medicines..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home