World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Google Maps

I found something sort of cool the other day. If you go to Google Maps, you can type in an address and then click on the satellite link on the upper right hand side of the screen and see a digital satellite photo. I have found that Fayetteville has a good enough photo that you can read "Arkansas" on the football field. Most smaller towns don't have as good of a close up. The photos are so good, though, that I have been able to locate the mission base, Victoria Mission, at Roca Blanca, Oaxaca, Mexico.

One neat little function I discovered was that if you left click the mouse and hold it down, you can move the map around to right where you want it. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home