World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Can't Blog

I have not been able to blog lately because of my schedule. I miss it, I feel like I am not communicating or doing "my part" someh0w. Just when I am able to put up some awesome pics to blog about, my cable gets "cut", or so "Larry" the Cox Cable guy says. How does a cable that is burried underground get cut?

Anyway, I leave in the a.m. for Bristol, TN. I am going to a CMDA (Christian Medical and Dental Association) conference on "Treating the Whole Person". I am rather excited about it. I will miss getting to see Cindy, though. Yeah, say all you want to about that one Grant. So when my cable gets repaired, I will hopefully be able to blog again instead of having to come to the Library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home