World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Bible MP3

I have a question for the blogdome. I know you can download the whole Bible to your iPod or mp3 player, but a friend posed the question: Can you download individual sections/chapters so one could listen to the desired verses without having to consume the entire memory to just he Bible? Does anyone know?

I have not won my free iPod YET, but I am on my way. I will know more about this stuff when I get mine.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger John Nelson said…

    Yes, you can download individual chapters.

    Here's a link to an MP3 Bible where you can download the individual chapters: (for some reason, the comment section won't take my hyperlink)

    http://www.mp3bible.org/kjv/index.cfm

    But if you like, I bought the New Testament on CD (New Living Translation) that has a bit of music added to it. I can make you a copy of certain books, if you like.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger jlo said…

    Thanks Nelson. I can always count on you to come through. That was for a friend of mine in Colorado.

    By the way, why do you have blue paint on your face and not red?

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger John Nelson said…

    It's more of a purple-ish color than blue. And that's from Timberline Senior High summer camp. We were on the way to go rafting (very fun!), and Brian Pope and I decided to put on some "war paint". Needless to say, we're not very good artists. And we only had 2 colors to choose between: lime green and purple. I figured purple was at least "king-ish".

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger jlo said…

    Thanks for the color clarification. I do have a red-green colorblind deficiency so I do have an excuse. It still looks blue to me, though.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger jlo said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home