World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Road Trip

I guess you can say I get to be a part of history this weekend. Cindy and I are going to St. Louis on Friday, which is where she grew up. I have become an avid Cardinals fan ever since living in Arkansas and have always wanted to go to a game there. So, this weekend my dream comes true. I am lucky enough to get to see the Cards play Houston. My brother-in-law Patrick used his family connection to get us seats. I am excited, especially about getting to go to two bridal showers and meeting all of Cindy's friends. Did I mention I have always wanted to go to a Cards game?

Oh, the History part. If you didn't know, this is the last year for games to be played in the Busch stadium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home