World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Suzie XVIII



This is the new addition to my home. Her name is Suzie. She is an AKC registered Golden Retriever who is almost 12 weeks old. She is already retrieving which is pretty good for a dog who has never been to school. I have been wanting a dog for a while and Suzie was given to my parents. They wanted me to have her and I decided I could keep her. She has been a big hit with Cindy which makes keeping her a lot easier. If you have a puppy or a dog and want to bring it over to play with Suzie, my yard is fenced in. Here is to future duck hunting days with Suzie.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Roger Hui said…

    I am sort of a cat person, but suzie is so cute that she is changing my perspective about dogs. Tough choice...

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Brian Hirschy said…

    Oh man, she totally attacked me and Eric when we went to your house. That dog is a natural born killer. Retriever my butt!!... geez! I bleed!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home