World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Signs and Bullet Holes

I made an observation the other day. Almost every sign I passed while driving out in the "country" had bullet holes in them. It didn't come as a suprise to me as I grew up a country boy and I can't say that I haven't shot a sign myself...I can't specifically remember doing it either.

Next time you are out driving in the country, take a look and see for yourself. I guess you sometimes run out of things to shoot and a sign makes a good target.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger John Nelson said…

    A few 4th of July's ago, my neighbor and I took turns shooting the nearby STOP sign with bottle rockets. I guess it's the city version of country sign shooting.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger jlo said…

    If you look closely, sometimes you can even find signs in the city with bullet holes. I will try to keep my camera ready to show the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home