World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

D-Day +3...

...and still no baby...yet. We still have about 7 hours and 49 minutes left in the day. Cindy has still not changed (yeah, one of the perks about being a doctor is I can check her to see if she is dilated).

I spent some very peaceful hours in the woods this morning. I saw 1 hog, 3 deer, and a bunch of squirrels. I wish I could have stayed out there all day, but I needed to be here just in case.

So, maybe the Hogs game will be exciting and Cindy will go into labor. Then we would have to consider naming her Auburn. But not really.

No one has officially guessed the name yet. Keep trying. But we admit, we purposefully made it hard. We will let the blog world know as soon as she comes.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger sillysmiths said…

    I keep checking your blog to see if you guys have headed to the hospital yet. I had contractions all through the AR vs LSU game when I was pregnant with Fin. By the time we got to the midwife I was dilated to an 8!! I know you guys are so looking forward to meeting you sweet baby girl. There is nothing in the world like laying eyes on your first baby! I am so excited that you guys will experience this soon.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie Laney said…

    Well I came across your blog and I was excited to see that you are having a baby. I hope she comes soon. Having Roman has been the biggest blessing ever. He is amazing. He's such a testimony to God and his amazing work. Be blessed and I hope all goes well

     

Post a Comment

<< Home