World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Mr. Mom

Yes, I am officially married to Mr. Mom. I walked in the kitchen the other day, and what do I find? Manly multi-tasking at its best. The guy was cooking, conversing on his cell phone AND baby-sitting all at once. Amazing! If I had a way to make the big bucks, then I would seriously consider letting Jason be a stay-at-home mom. :-) ha. But seeing as how that will never happen, I'll just keep letting him prove himself as a genuine Mr. Mom whenever he feels like it. Thanks, babe, for serving me so well and giving me a break when I need it. You are awesome.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said…

    Miss you!! Ya'll are the cutest family in the world. PLEASE, PLEASE be praying that we get immigration approval. We have ONE WEEK to get all of our paperwork to Guatemala before they shut the doors on adoptions.....and we can't do that until we have our immigration approval. WE NEED A MIRACLE!!!! Please be praying....and pray for my heart to find rest in the middle of a very scary situation. I would do ANYTHING for Eliana.....okay, love you guys. I just knew you would understand.

    Love,
    Lindsey (and Chris)
    www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Virginia said…

    Great pics! We're working out a way to see you guys on Saturday, I really hope it works out!!! Love ya'll!

    -V.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger The Gallaghers said…

    HILARIOUS! We love this. Jessica wants Jason to come over and do some cooking with Ethan in his pack!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home