World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

take pictures with your kids!

My charge to all of our readers today is to take more pictures with your kids! I recently realized that I had only a handful of pics that included Oaklee and either me or Jason. And that's not right! I would say 90% of our pics are of just her, which is fine, but I wanted more pics of us together, so we took some yesterday when we went out to Cossatot Falls on a hike. Oaklee's on her way to becoming a BMW (burly mountain woman) like her mom, b/c she thoroughly enjoyed hiking around in her Baby Bjorn & didn't fuss at all. We had a really good time- it's a hidden treasure of Arkansas! Very, very beautiful place.
So next time you start snapping photos of your little one, don't forget to prove that you were there, too. Besides, they'll want to see what you looked like when you were young & make fun of your clothes. (not that we ever did that to my parents) :-)
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Linds said…

    awwww. the last one of you and her is precious! how cute!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    cute! love the hat :)

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    How Fun!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger kath said…

    Hi kiddos.. Kathy Ray from Broken Bow here. I keep up with you and Lindsey through your blogs. What a great idea! Your little Oaklee and Amy's little boy, Brayden, were both born the same week. He was born October 18. The pictures are great. I'm so proud of you and your little family, Jason.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home