World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lord of Lords

This is awesome. Brooke Fraser is my new favorite female worship leader- amazing voice. She is a fellow New Zealander (my homeland if I hadn't been born in the US) and is really popular there even though her music is all about the Lord. If I could sound like anyone, it would be her. Found this video on YouTube, so just wanted to share b/c it is so good. Plus you get to learn some Portuguese! Enjoy! This is just a glimpse of the glory & honor & praise that He deserves. I cannot wait to hear what heaven really sounds like. Unto the Lamb who sits on the throne...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Linds said…

    i love her voice. does she have a cd or is she on a worship cd we can buy?

    i took pictures yesterday at the hispanic service at Fellowship. the whole time i kept thinking "we will be with these people in heaven". I too often get tied up in my bubble of upper-middle class folks, all white, all english, etc, and fail to realize heaven will be a huge melting pot with no language barriers and tons of people who worship the Lord different than me. It was awesome.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is part of Hillsong. There is Hillsong Live and Hillsong United. All Hillsong CD's are incredible. I can't remember which one of the CD's this song is on though.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The song is from Hillsong Live "Saviour King"...you can view the other songs at:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6OS5fNzgY&feature=related

     

Post a Comment

<< Home