World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

almost a year

Sorry for the lack of posts from the Lofton casa, blogger friends! I just haven't made the time to post anything lately. The only excuse I can think of is that I finally gave in and joined Facebook, so I've been spending my internet time on it rather than the blog, but I will try to balance both of them. I honestly don't want to spend too much time on either b/c there's so many other things to do, but I love keeping in touch with everyone, and of course posting pics of Oaklee girl. Here's the latest ones from last weekend. She's about to turn a year old in 2 weeks! I delight in spending my days with her. It gets better all the time. Her vocab now includes "Uh-oh", "Bawww" (for 'ball'), "Da-da", "Woof woof" (minus the 'f', but she loves the dogs), "Ooh-ooh-ah-ah" (for a monkey sound), "Maaa" (isn't quite saying mama, but we're working on it), and "Pop pop" (for her grandpa and for some of her toys). We're all enjoying the magical fall weather here in DQ. This is my favorite time of year, I think.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Leah Warren said…

    Yeah for Oaklee! What a sweet pea. You bday is soon...Monday???

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Linds said…

    gosh she's adorable! So fun you're on facebook-- I'll have to find you! How's baby #2 cooking????

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Dan, Misty & Ashar said…

    Forgot to mention in the email, but I love the pictures!

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I have to say that she is one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen (and I even have two of my own)! She looks just like her mama!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Virginia said…

    What a sweet little girl! Precious! I love the little blue dress. How are you? Thinking about you!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet Girl...by the way I've tagged you..go to our blogspot and check out "7 randoms"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home