World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Symphony in the Dark

 


This is my good friend from college, Becca Mutz- Rainey. We roomed together our senior year of college, and I have MANY fond memories with her. She has the most contagious laugh, funny impersonations, sweet spirit and heartfelt faith. I wanted to put a plug out there for her this week because the story of her little girl, Molly, is being aired on FamilyLife Today radio this week. HERE is a link that takes you to the website to where you can listen to all 5 broadcasts. The 3rd broadcast airs tonight, I'm not sure what time. But it is worth your time, whether you've experienced loss or not. I think anyone with kids or grandkids needs to hear it, just to put things into perspective. Their story is so riveting. As I was sitting there listening to Becca talk on the radio last night, it just hit me really hard at how personal their experience was/ is. I feel like I've gone through this with her to some degree, just because of how I know her and care about her, and the fact that I have 2 girls of my own, and I try imagine what it would've been like for me to be in her position. Anyway, please check it out because it will bless you.

HERE is a link to where you can buy her book, "A Symphony in the Dark."
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Dan, Angelica & Jacob said…

    Cindy, what a wonderful story of faith, hope and love. I don't think I could bear to listen to the whole week and I know Angelica couldn't. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Thank you for sharing, CK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home