World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Meet the Parents

My parents came up today along with my aunt and uncle Kay and Roger Holley. This is the first time Kay and Roger have been to NWA in many years and things have changed a lot. This was the first time Cindy got to meet my parents, Ronnie and Marsha, as well as the rest of my Lofton family. She got to meet Mamaw and Papaw a couple of weeks ago.

It was a good evening. We went over to PK and Lin's house and then went to eat at the Venetian Inn, one of my favorite Italian food places up here. After that, we went back to PK and Lin's house for some Italian Cream Cake my Nanney sent up. And we got to play with Avery, our niece-dog.

Things went well. Nothing like in the movie Meet the Parents thank the Lord. Speaking of, I have been much anticipating the sequal Meet The Fockers. There is a new trailer out which you can find here: www.meetthefockers.com
I have watched it and it is much better than the previous trailer that was put out. Unless I am mistaken, you can mark your calenders for Dec. 22.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home