World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Profiles: Meelah

I thought it would be fun to "profile" a bunch of my friends by posting their picture on the blog and then talking about them, in a good way of course. I don't really know what made me think of doing this, I just thought it would be fun. Then others could pitch in on the profile of these people.

I start with Jason G Miller, or Meelah as he is known in other cirlces. (see pic below I start with Jason b/c I like this picture so much. It makes me think of Rhinestone Cowboy for some reason. The pic was shot somewhere between Springdale and Siloam on the way to Tulsa for a flight to Mexico. I think the year was 2000.

Miller and I go way back. Roommate for two years, co-trainer of the Infamous Snoop Dog, of whom I will have to post a profile.

Funniest Memory of Miller:
Having Rhett and Ryan hide in his closet and scaring him one night. We tried to scare Jason a lot for some reason.

What Jason is most well known for:
Outside of snagging Jaime, his numb chuck skills. Where do you think they got that from on Napolean Dynomite? Seriously, Jason can play two instruments really well. His Gibson and his Halo Controller. Watch out on the new H2 if you are opposite him.

What Jason will be best known for in the future? He will buy Cloudland from Tim and take over for him. I will visit frequently, just to make sure everyone is healthy.

How many chilen' will Jason and Jaime have?
This is probably up for debate. Jason thinks it will be a while, but I saw the way Jaime was holding that baby the other day...she had the "look" in her eye. I saw they will have 4 kids, one who will turn out to be a professional golfer.

Jason's favorite food:
Deer stew. He says he doesn't like it, but I cooked it one time and he ate it unsuspectingly and said it was the best thing he had ever had.

Best meal Jason cooked for us while living as roommates: Baked Potato. He can cook one mean microwave baked potato.

Jason's favorite vehicle:
Not sure on this one. I think one of the all around types, such as a Nissan Xterra.

Feel free to add to Jason's profile as you see fit. Jason is one cool guy. He does an amazing job at leading worship for us at the Grove. He is an awesome golfer as well, at least according to Pat. The type of guy you want to have living next door and not on the opposite Halo team.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home