World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Operation World: Saudi Arabia

In light of what we have been discussing at The Grove, I would like to start "publishing" a nation each week to pray for. I chose S.A. this week b/c of what is going on there with the recent terrorist attacks.

Drew mentioned the book "Operation World" in church, of which I recently obtained a copy of at Grace Church while hearing one of the author's Jason Mandryk speak. I will mention ways to be praying for S.A. throughout the week based off of what I read in Operation World.

Pray for "easing of tight control, and for freedom of religious expression".
Pray "that the Saudi believers may be able to meet together in safety and have access to God's word".

3 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger shauna said…

    what a great blog. that book struck an interest in me. i think it would be a great idea to choose a nation per week, especially for those who don't have the book.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Grant said…

    hey dude - Jason Mandryke did a great job, didn't he? I miss you, got back from europe - posted some pics at stumin.net, check it out. probably gonna play some halo tonight online - you up for it?

    Grant

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger jlo said…

    Thanks for the comments. I will try to keep this up to date. If you have any certain countries you want to know more about and the prayer needs, just let me know and I will try to post it.

    Grant, I have not played H2 since we last played. I am afraid I am getting behind. I have not gotten a lot of sleep and sleep sounds better than Halo. I am working this Saturday, so it is a no go then. I may be in town next weekend with Cindy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home