World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Itch


It has started again. Seems to happen every year about this time. We get a blast of warm weather during February and it starts. No, I am not talking about my skin or allergies, I am talking about FISHING! I can't wait to wet a line. My life this year has not allowed for very much down time, but my job is playing out to make for some nice weekends this spring.

I love to fish. I love to go out on a small river or creek and either wade, kayak, or canoe and fish. Just to be alone with God. To enjoy his creation. To not talk and to just think and to allow God to speak to me. It is refreshing and reviving to my soul. I can feel it, it's coming. I am getting excited.

Still wouldn't mind one more GOOD snow first, though. Then, bring on the spring weather. I do have one prediction for this spring. Snow. Why, because we haven't got our usually dose in NWA this winter yet. Just wait and see. By the way, the above picture was taken on a creek the is to the Left just before you get to the cliffs by Kyle's Landing on the Buffalo. Don't know the name, but it had some awesome cascades on it if you walked up stream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home