World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, January 28, 2005

The Great Oudoors

It is almost time for me to leave town for the men's retreat. Really looking forward to this one since I am new at the Grove (relatively) and will get to meet and get to know some of the men better. Looking forward to not having to be on call for a weekend as well. So, I will not be able to blog until Sunday. I am excited to see what God has to speak to us this weekend, we Men of the Grove.

It is starting to spit some snow and ice. They (the weather Experts) only call for an inch of snow/ice. I have a theory that when the weather forcasters call for a big snow, it doesn't (ie, just before Christmas). When they don't call for a big one, it will. So I guess I better pack my parka and ski gloves?

Fight the Good Fight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home