World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Super Bowl Sunday


I wish I could say this was mine, but it is not. Thanks to Arvest (via Virginia) our community group plus the Miller/Kelley (needs a blog) community group is getting together for Food + Fellowship + Football. I will post pics from the big event next week, including my famous BBQ chicken. If things work out right, we will be showing Super Bowl XXXIX on a projector on one of my walls. Should be pretty sweet.

If you don't have a place to go on Sunday, come on over. We should have plenty of food. Drop a post if you don't know where I live.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Virginia said…

    are there bones in that chicken?

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    that grill is money. Way to go Arvest. Im brining over a 2000 lumen projector for the game. Sweet.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger John Nelson said…

    ** Drool **

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger John Nelson said…

    That would be realy fun, but I already have SB plans with some old college friends I haven't seen in a long time.

    Though I'm pretty sure the cookout facilities will be better at your party!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home