World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Below you will find some pics of my new nephew, Parker. Well, they are mostly pics of the family, as Parker was charging for pics of himself. He should be cleaned up really nice today and I will try to post some more.

Lindsey did really well and looked really good for someone who had just delivered a
7lb 15 oz boy. She was a little tired and a little woozey (sp?) from all the medicine. But, as we knew she would, she did great overall.

PK and Lin will be posting pics on their not too often used blog . Check it out.

I was just searching through another tab and it looks like I am being hit by spam. So I am going to have to join the forces of Grant and Virginia and encrypt my sign in.

So, Parker, welcome to this world. I hope we, as the body, can guide you and help you become all that God has created you to be.

Father,
"May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children. May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us--
yes, establish the work of our hands" Psalm 90:16-17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home