World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

iPod Suggestions

I am going snowboarding in a week at Copper Mountain, or should I say I am going to a sports medicine conference which happens to be at Copper and gives me the opportunity to go boarding.
Anyway, I need some help. I need some suggestions for some good boarding tunes to listen to with my Nano. I have some good stuff, just need your suggestions. I will try to publish some photos from Copper, but if not, I will do it when I get back.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Phom said…

    Where's Copper Mountain at? I'll be skiing here in a few weeks at Angel Fire, NM. Hope to see your pics from there.

     
  • At 1:14 AM, Blogger Brett said…

    Jimmy Eat World. The best snowboarding tunes ever.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home