World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Can't Wait

At this time in two weeks, Cindy and I will be watching the last bit of sun light fade into the night sky in South Central Colorado. We will be spending several days for my first real vacation in a long time. She is taking me to American Basin near Lake City, Colorado for some good R&R. I have included an image below. I can't wait!

Above photo is from Doerzman Photography. I hope to get some similar pics.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You will love the basin. Hope you get to fly fish, too. kay

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy....I don't know your new last name! It's Amy Figueroa! How ya doing? I haven't talked to you in forever! My email address is amy_cfig@yahoo.com. Let me know how you're doing :) I guess you're in Colorado right now, or getting ready to go. Have fun, and may God give you great rest on this trip!
    in Christ,
    Amy Figueroa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home