World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We think it's...A GIRL!




So here's a pic from our 1st ultrasound today. (the profile of the head is on the left, for those of you like me w/ an untrained ultrasound eye) Pretty crazy, huh? I think of Psalm 139 every time I look at an ultrasound picture, esp. now that it's our own. We are 90% sure it's a girl. There was no hard evidence that it was a boy, so the nurse said if she was a betting woman, she would bet on it being a girl. I don't know when we'll have another ultrasound to make sure, but for now, we're assuming it's a female. It's funny b/c both Jason, his mom, and grandma had a gut feeling it was a girl. And about 3 weeks ago, I had a dream that it was a girl. So that kind of makes it more certain in our minds, too. (although i'm sad that i won't be able to use my nephews' hand-me-downs)

Now... let the games begin. For anyone who can guess the name of this little dear, we will reward you with a $50 prize. (but we will keep the name a secret until she's in the world) :-) Best of luck!

10 Comments:

  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Sonya said…

    A fifty dollar prize? Count me in...how many names can we choose?

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do we have to guess the first and middle? Or will the first suffice?

    My pick is Grace.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Virginia said…

    yeah! How fun! :) I was secretly hoping it was a girl too. :) I'll have to think about a good name to guess.

    I'm so excited for you!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Wendi Cupp said…

    Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you!!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    YAYYY!!! I am so happy for you. Clo Jr. is my bet.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congragulations! I'm trying to picture Jason at ballet lessons . . .

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger jlo said…

    Aaron, try ballroom dance lessons and me being the teacher...Ha Ha

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cindy,

    I am so excited for you. Girls are a lot of fun. We find out what we are having on June 13th. I wanted to let you know if you are in need of boxes let me know because I have a ton that you can have.

    my email address is jaymedwalker@yahoo.com

    Jayme

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eleanor.....so she can talk about how her fingers hurt when she is 70 years old and making knockoff Gucci wallets in a nursing home. :)

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm assuming Ronnie had input to this naming process - as such your daughter will be named "Ginger LaDonna Lofton". It is Biblically based as your father always mentioned the Lord when speaking both of those names.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home