World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

photo shoot, d-day plus 24

 

 

 

 

we had a little photo shoot after breakfast this morning. (her 2nd breakfast, that is) this is when she's most awake & ready to pose. she's already up to 9 lbs! she's gaining about an oz. a day, which is really good. her eyes get bigger each day, too, as you can probably tell from this pics compared to previous ones. if you click on the first pic to enlarge it, you can see how pretty they are. she's now sound asleep on my shoulder- which has quickly become one of my favorite feelings in the world. there is nothing like it. i love being a mom. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Love the pictures! She is so pretty. I definitely think she has your eyes. Give her a kiss from us. Love you guys.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger mbl said…

    Hey, Jason and Cindy, Oaklee is BEAUTIFUL. I know you guys are so proud. What a blessing children are. I've added your link to my favorites, so I can keep connected to you. Marla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home