World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1 year old!

Sorry again for the lack of posts! Here are some fun pics that were taken recently. Oaklee was insistent on putting on dad's camo boots. Guess we need to get her a pair pretty soon!
 

We had 2 parties for her, one with jason's fam and one with mine.
 

I just love this pic of her eyes. They pop!
 

I'd say the cupcake was a hit! She thoroughly enjoyed her bday treat, which was evident in her bowel movement the next day, as well. (it was pink)
 
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Stacey said…

    Colored diapers are the best...it's so great getting completely freaked out only to ponder the issue and back-track the diet a few days. It's like solving a game of Clue...Oaklee, in the kitchen, with a pink cupcake...yeah! I wish I could tell you it gets better with age, but Bella still has the same issues with super-icing at 5 yrs old.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jules said…

    What a beautiful birthday girl! The pink icing pic looks like a Hallmark card :) I hope the rest of the family is doing well, too!

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Polly said…

    she's so beautiful! i can't wait to see baby #2!! thanks for the comment cindy- what a wonderful evening idea- watching anne of avonlea. some days i feel even more anne-ish than before...i miss you bosom friend! :)

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger erin said…

    Oh my! Your daughter is beautiful. I am so happy for you in having another baby! I can speak from experience that you will have your days, but it's so great! I am very happy for you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home