World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, May 27, 2005

"Sith" Fans Maimed in Light-Saber Mishap

Now, I have not seen THE movie yet, so don't ruin it for me. I think Star Wars is awesome and I look forward to seeing it when I get back from Oaxaca. But there is a point to which we as humans are supposed to know better than to do certain things. I think Darwin's Theory of evolution can be proved false by the actions of certain people.

"Darwin's general theory presumes the development of life from non-life and stresses a purely naturalistic (undirected) "descent with modification". That is, complex creatures evolve from more simplistic ancestors naturally over time. In a nutshell, as random genetic mutations occur within an organism's genetic code, the beneficial mutations are preserved because they aid survival -- a process known as "natural selection." These beneficial mutations are passed on to the next generation."


OK, so according to the above, the great-great-great-great-great relatives of the two mentioned in the article above must have been, well, so stupid I don't see how they could have survived to pass on the "numchuck skills" to the above British citizens. I mean, that was during the time when they might actually have had to use a sword to fight.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Wayne said…

    Flourescent light tubes filled with fuel!!!

    I agree, you've found the ultimate proof that Darwin was wrong.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home