World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Cindy

Cindy Marlin,
I am so thankful to be marrying you in 39 days! You are such a gift from God and I am so thankful for you. Thank you for being so patient with me, for being so thoughtful and creative. Thanks for finding ways to make me laugh, for being so ornery....I can't wait. Just the thought of you makes me smile. I love to look into your beautiful eyes and to see your awesome smile. Proverbs 18:22 says I have "found a good thing" and have found "favor with the Lord".

I hope you enjoy the day and your gift. Thank you for mine....which is your love.

I love you,
Jason

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Cindy Lofton said…

    you are amazing, jason lofton. thank you, thank you, thank you. for knowing me like you do, for your supernatural patience, for your steadiness and integrity, for the way that you surrender yourself to our God. the anticipation of being your wife is almost too much to bear at times. soon enough...thanks for making today so incredibly special already. the coffee cake is delish. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home