World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

reaching for the nose...

hi, my name is cindy, and i am an avid nose-holder when i fall in the water. i need help. am i the only 25-yr-old that still holds her nose? jason thinks it's hilarious, hence, him making sure to get footage on the camera. any tips from none-nose-holders out there? i'm at a loss.
note to self: wear knee brace on knee that's been hurting, not the one that already had surgery on 5 years ago. about 2 seconds after this pic was taken, my none-braced knee collapsed. go figure. i'll probably be wearing a cast on each leg next time you see me. gotta love wakeboarding. :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Polly said…

    cindy- i just love seeing pics of you guys! thanks for posting. and don't feel bad about holding your nose- at least you aren't holding your arm straight out reaching for food.... :)

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is leah! i LOVE your pics..because you and jason are, well, just as cute as the day you got married. I'm acting like it was fifty years ago. and I feel like I've been gone for fifty years. have to find out about changes through your BLOG!the hair looks incredible, I'm glad you're at the BUCKS!! when did this happen??and I hope it is going well.
    later gater. hugs and loves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home