World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Epidural "Heaven":

Another update from the "play-by-play":
Cindy was checked around 2:30 and she was "3-4" with a 10 being fully dilated. Her contractions were getting pretty strong and she was getting tired (only 2 hours sleep last night) so she decided to get an epidural. It is now 4 pm and she is much more comfortable. She has actually been able to nap a little. She has had 2 orange popsicles but is already thinking and asking about what/when she can eat after the baby comes. I asked her to give me an adjective to describe the epidural and she said "heaven".

Thanks to everyone who has made comments. I am setting here at the bedside reading them to her which she is very much enjoying. Keep them coming. Thanks for all the prayers. Keep them coming as well.

That is all for now.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger The Gallaghers said…

    so glad you are comfortable. Praying for all to be smooth and easy from here. We can't wait to meet you little girl.

    The Gallaghers

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    I think it's about time for a picture. I mean there's no "live feed" from your hospital room, throw us a bone. I know CK is a beautiful, glowing mom to be. I'm getting more excited with each minute!

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    ... by the way I'm just sitting here in silence hitting "refresh" on my browser until the baby comes. What a high-tech birth you're having. I wish we could've imagined this on our Mexico trip.
    "See that Jason Lofton guy? You'll be having his baby one day..."
    Just amazing.
    And what a lucky baby.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    We're just waiting and praying. We love you guys so much and can't wait to see her sweet face.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home