World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 years

 


2 years ago today, on March 25th, 2006, I had the pleasure of marrying Cindy Kay Marlin (and kissing her for the 1st time, as the picture proves). I am so thankful that God has given you to me as a wife. We have had so much fun and have been filled with the Joy of the Lord. You have been there by my side 100% and I thank you for it. I thank you for your love, your patience, and for how you serve me. You are a wonderful mom and an awesome wife. I am excited to see how the Lord is working in your life and growing you each and every day. I look forward to seeing what the next two years hold as well.

In the last two years, we have been to:
- Hawaii
- Colorado
- Pittsburgh (Hooper's wedding)
- Miami (Poon's weddding)
- Orlando
- Oaxaca, Mexico
- Dallas
- Little Rock
- & De Queen

Things we have done:
- Wake Boarding and surfing
- Fishing
- take a few pictures
- called the Hogs
- moved
- quit old jobs and started new ones
- learned to cook new foods (pad thai)
- had 12 puppies
- had Oaklee
- made new friends

I love you so much Cindy Lofton. Happy 2 year anniversary! Sharpo Sharpo Sharpo.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home