World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

4 Days and Counting

It is kind of crazy that our wedding day is almost here. It is kind of crazy that it is almost April and they are saying it might snow today. I think the weather for Saturday is going to be more spring like. I am posting the directions for how to get to the River Market HERE for any of you who need directions to the rehearsal dinner.

I am really excited about the events of this weekend. I think it will be overwhelming seeing so many friends and family all in one setting in such a short amount of time. I want Cindy and I to be able to just relax and enjoy the moment.

I will probably need to change the name of the blog since it will become "our" blog. I guess we could each have our own, but I like how the Stegers and the Millers share their thoughts on one blog. So, any suggestions for a new name?

Can't wait to see any of you who are coming this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger David said…

    Lofton's

    The wedding was beautiful! I love you guys and am very happy for you. You are such a great example to many people, the way you live your life; centered on Christ. You have a great love for each other and other people in general. Looking forward to the next year in community with you. Blessings and Grace!

    Dave

     

Post a Comment

<< Home