World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, August 24, 2007

You know you're in a small town when...


...You're on the front page of the local newspaper, along with headlines like "Teens arrested, charged with shooting cattle" and "Rodeo Queen Contestants". I probably need to start watching for headlines I can send in to Jay Leno. You never know what's going to happen here in De Queen...

(the clinic had a ribbon-cutting ceremony with the Chamber of Commerce, so that's why our pic was in there in the first place)

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Stu said…

    Hahahaha, that's exactly why I could never live in a small town but I love hearing about your adventures. Just amazing.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This could have been Berryville but instead of the Bee it was the Star. Sure looks familiar! Chuck

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Linds said…

    That's hilarious (the part about the cattle shooting, not yall's pic)! I still need to send in my classified ad that I found in the paper up here (check out my blog if you want to see it... I scanned it in).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home