World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Homemade Ice Cream Challenge

I set out on a self made challenge this summer to find the "world's best homemade ice cream recipe". I intended to test different recipes every couple of weeks until I came up with a winner. Problem is, the first recipe I tried was so good I am having a hard time going on. I have made this several times this summer and have heard more than once that "this is the best ever". So, I challenge any of you who read this to help me find a better recipe. Here is the one I been using and it is REALLY good.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jaime said…

    you really just got to ask kathy f. she hosted an amazing ice cream social & made at least 8 different types of homeade cream...

    my favorites were strawberry & butter pecan.

    jaime

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger erin said…

    Cindy! I am so glad we found this blog. I didn't even know you were pregnant. We are so happy for you. Check out our blog. Love you!

    robbie and erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home