World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 1

Ok, so I still haven't blogged in a while. Again, I will try to keep up.

Today was my first official day to be open. I saw 4 patients, which is not a log, but it is a start. Things will be slow until I have all the local insurance plans running. A new A/C was being installed today our building and it was stinkin HOT in that place. I am sort of glad I did not have a "full load" because I still have a lot to learn with regards to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.

We are finally in our house! We officially stayed the first night last week, but since our "refinisher" was SO SLOW we still have so many boxes to unpack. We will get there, though. We will try to post some photos in the next day or two.

Cindy will be 30 weeks next week, which means only 10 weeks to go! It sounds so fast as compared to saying, "we are due October 10". We are excited. Which brings to mind, I need to start back up the "contest" to see who can guess the name of our daughter. We have the name picked out, first, middle, and of course last. We will seriously give $50 to anyone who can guess it. If you guess wrong but cause us to like it so much we change the name, you get $100. Seriously. I will need to make a post just for this.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    I think you need to make the contest easier and let people guess just the first name. Guessing both is nearly impossible. I'll give it a shot though....my guess is Hannah (Samuel's mother's name which means merciful and God-blessed). I'm going to go with Kay for the middle name since there are 3 Kays in the family. Hannah Kay Lofton. What do you think?

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger jlo said…

    Hmmm....should we tell her if she is right or tell her if she is wrong, or just let her wonder if she got it right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home