World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Grant, this ones for you

So I made a bet with Grant about the game. If the hogs win, he posts the "bush hog" on his blog and if Bama wins, I post the elephant on my sidebar for a week. As you can see to the left, I have obliged. I am appreciative that it is the smaller version.

I walked away from the game feeling pretty good. I believe that we should have won. I would play Bama again next week if given the opportunity (not I, but the Hogs of course). I give Bama credit for making fewer mistakes and playing hard nose football. They are a good team, but not a great team. Not yet. They will be. I am just glad Prothro is still not playing. I feel for that guy, because he was amazing.

It will be interesting to see how the two teams seasons wind up. I hope Arkansas lets this serve as a confidence booster/wake up call to strap it on for 4 quarters and not just three. Had that happened, we walk away with a W.

So, one week. I guess when Dallas and Denver play (Super Bowl? Ha Ha) we can do this again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home