World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Jules Photo Update


Cindy's mom wanted "her" to born over Arkansas soil. Since we are on the Texas side of the line, she came up with the idea above. It is now sitting under the labor bed so "she" will be Officially born over Arkansas soil.



OK, I was wanting to do this earlier and got an emphatic "no", but the epidural has kicked in and she relented. So Jules, this ones for you.

She is about 5cm now. Still a ways to go, so pray for a speeding up of the cervical dilation. I am having to caution myself not to say her name, so I am anxious for her to hurry up so I don't have to worry about slipping. My father tried to slip one in by asking Cindy what her name is, hoping the epidural would cause her to slip. But she was strong and did not. So, still waiting.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    There's my Cindy! This definitely helps, thank you thank you for appeasing the out-of-towners. And Mrs. Marlin's soil is SO appropriate. The only thing that would make the picture better is if Cindy were wearing a Hog nose. We'll remember that for the next baby Lofton.

    Praying your body will speed up the fun...

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Praise God for epidural's. I am very found of them. Tell Rella she looks beautiful! I can't wait for _______ to get here. Love you guys! Oh, by the way, it's Jason Miller's bday is today, so they will share a birthday!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Parker just saw Rella's picture and said "awesome". He always does thumbs up when he says awesome so he thought that is what Rella is doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home