World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Tiptoe through the tulips



Last Saturday, we went with Jason's parents and my mom to Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs, where every spring they have THOUSANDS of tulips that are in bloom. I think Jason was more excited to go than I was! He loves getting pics of all the waterfalls & flowers. Despite the massive rains we got last week, there were still at least half of the tulips that survived. So here are some pics to show how beautiful they are. Even though these were planted by 'man', I think the flowers still give God glory by just being a flower. Everything in creation was made by Him and for Him. I love thinking about that.
 

We set Oaklee in the infamous Bumbo in the middle of some tulips, and all she saw was something to grab. She tore several to shreds, but looked like the rain did it, if you ask me. :-)
 

Didn't Jason get some good shots? We are thinking of entering some of these in an art contest near DQ next month.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home