World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Suzie Update

Here is a pic of Suzie at almost 6 months. She has really grown a lot. She is still a puppy at heart (you should see my back yard). She has proved to be a very good dog. I hope to do a little more training with her this fall to possibly get her to retrieving on the water. Right now, she does an excellent job on the ground, most of the time.

To catch you up on my world:
So, it has been a while since I have blogged once again. I took my medical boards last week, so I spent the majority of my time before preparing for it. It takes at least 3 weeks to get the scores back. You would think for a test that one pays $625 dollars to take and is computerized, you could get a score back quicker. Oh well.

Community group has been going well. We are doing a seperate guys and girls study right now, with us guys doing a study using the Band of Brothers mini-series and studying what it means to be a leader and a man of God based on 2 Tim and Titus. This was the brainchild of Grant.

I am doing an orthopoedics rotation right now, which has been really good. I am learning all about the amazing hand this week. The hand alone is such a decleration of God's infinite wisdom in how he created us. Sir Isaac Newton had a similar thought: "In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence". It bewilders me that there are not more doctors who are Christians from the evidence alone in intricate details of how the human body works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home