World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Rest



Mark 6:31
Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest."


I read this the other day as I was praying and it spoke loudly to me. I have done everything but rest and be quiet before the Lord. I leave in 3 days for a 9 day trip to Honduras. I don't know a lot about the trip except that the Lord has provided once again for me to go on a trip "gratis". He is calling me to rest and a lot of my tiredness is out of my hands. I hope that this trip to Honduras will include some quiet places with God's rest. Please pray for our trip as we have already been facing what appears to be some spiritual attacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home