World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Fathers Day

Dad,

Just want to say Happy Fathers Day to you. I appreciate all the hard work you do for us (like mowing my yard yesterday when I was post-call). That really meant a lot to me. I appreciate how you have sacrificed yourself over the years to help us out in any way we can.

Thanks for all the fishing and hunting trips, for helping me out in all my sports, for helping me with my homework (wait, that was mom:) ), for teaching me how to cook BBQ. I believe most of my friends in LR and in Fayetteville would like to say thank you for teaching me how to BBQ as well.

I am so thankful for you coming to the Promise Keepers event and seeing you be so attentive to what they were saying. It is exciting to see you get excited about God stuff. I am sorry I could not be at home today, but I really do wish I was there floating down the Mtn. Fork with you. I look forward to doing that in July, though.

Thanks for Suzie as well.

I hope you didn't work too hard today, but I know you probably did. Again, thank you so much for yesterday and last weekend. Happy Fathers Day.

I love you,
Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home