World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Like father, like daughter

For those of you know who Jason well, you know that he is an AVID newspaper reader. I mean, A-V-I-D. He could be classified as a newspaper-oholic. I've never known anyone who enjoys reading the paper more than my husband. I, personally, am not a fan b/c I don't like the feel of the paper on my hands, the pages are too big & awkward to hold, and there's just so much to read about that I get overwhelmed and never know where to start. BUT, our 6-month old daughter, on the other hand, is a girl after her daddy's heart. I walked in our computer room last weekend, and this is what I find on the floor. She had somehow rolled herself over to the paper, and even more miraculously opened up the front page, all by herself! So I promise that I did NOT pose her in these pictures. This was all her own doing. Her daddy was beside himself with joy & pride. She is doing so many funny things now. :-) We'll keep you posted on future Oaklee 'funnies'.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Dan, Misty & Ashar said…

    That is too cute! Could she be using it as a blanket, or a chew toy? Of course, that would not provoke nearly as much fatherly pride! She is so adorable. Do you just pinch those cheeks, now, while she'll let you?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home