World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

the princess

This is an outfit that a friend from church here made for Oaklee before she was born. Actually, she made 5 different ones, tutu's and all! So today I dug them out and decided it was time for Oaklee's debut as a princess. Here she is, in all her glamour! I thought the last picture was a good 'prissy' look. She played the part well. (But I really don't think she's going to be prissy, she'll just pretend that she is. Maybe.) Thought these were too precious not to post.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I really love the first one!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Kelsea said…

    So sweet! I would love to know how your friend made those. Oaklee is so beautiful!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Dan, Misty & Ashar said…

    That just made me giggle! How adorable. How did anyone ever know before she was born that she would look so good in a tutu that color??

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said…

    Okay, that is seriously the cutest thing in the world!!!! SHE IS A LITTLE DOLL!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet her soon. Love y'all. Thanks for all of your encouragement.

    Lindsey

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Linds said…

    too precious! She's starting to look more like you Cindy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home