World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Learning to Eat

 

 

 

 


Oaklee has recently started to take rice cereal from the spoon. As you can see, she hasn't quite mastered the technique yet. She wants to hold the bowl and spoon, which makes it hard because her hands are always reaching for them. Cindy and I are really enjoying this stage in her life. She is rolling around and is very hard to hold because she wants to be holding whatever is in front of her. She is trying to get up on her knees when she is on her belly, so crawling is probably not too far down the road.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger TheCeiba said…

    She is a beutiful baby! I hope you all are doing well. I did a google search for your blog. I thought you all might have one. We have one too! www.thetumlisonian.blogspot.com
    I hope to see you all before we move to Honduras, Mi Tierra! Bendiciones, amigos! Write me back in Spanish!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember that stage like it was yesterday. - Chris

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    I love these pics!! So cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home