World View

A view to those out in the world into our life.

Monday, April 28, 2008

keepin' 'em comin'

I'm not going to apologize for the fact that this is like our 4th or 5th post straight that is completely centered around Oaklee. You guys don't mind, right? At least, I know the grandparents don't mind. :-) But I took these pics today in a new outfit & I couldn't resist posting them. The hat alone makes me want to eat her up. She is such a happy little girl. Oh, and by the way, she has begun to SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! Thank you to all of our friends who contributed their sound counsel on the matter. We're putting her down at 8p every night, and she's sleeping until 6 or 7am, waking up usually just once, but has learned to cry herself back to sleep. I'm thrilled! Anyhoo, enjoy the cuteness down below.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Oh my goodness gracious...she is ADORABLE! And growing so fast!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, Keep 'em coming! You can tell she's a happy baby. I just love babies in hats. I would keep Graham in a hat all the time if I could. She's such a cutie, Cindy. Glad to hear you're getting more sleep. Hip Hip Hooray! :)

    Leah

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Virginia said…

    She is the cutest thing! I love the hat!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    If only I could reach through this computer and squeeze and cuddle and love baby Oaklee. SO so sweet. Your photography skills are looking awesome as ever.

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger sillysmiths said…

    she is PRECIOUS!!!! I love the photos and I am glad to hear that she is sleeping well. I hope you have a very special Mother's Day this Sunday!!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Yeah. I'm so excited you are getting some sleep. I bet you feel like a new woman:).

    Katie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home